Sporting goods stores have a wide range of inventory items from hockey equipment to cross-training footwear to snowboarding apparel to golf accessories. Employees constantly have to run to the back to find certain sizes and brands of clothing and shoes when inventory lookup does not provide sufficient information or stock data are not real-time at the POS.
A sporting goods store can get very disorganized if they cannot manage things properly - Aralco POS Systems can do a lot to keep your business organized. Employees can check which items are in stock instantly when a customer asks, process goods return quickly as old transactions can be brought up and refunded quickly or marked for exchange.
Aralco POS Software for Sporting Goods helps you manage your inventory that has a range of different brands and sizes of the same items, and more so that your employees can engage your customers deeper to sell even more to them.
Aralco POS features designed for sporting goods stores include:
- Get up to 4 grid dimensions to manage SKUs with color, size. width, length - read more
- User-definable and unlimited product grouping or category such as brands, seasons, collection, sub-departments, materials, specification, etc
- Apparel, equipment and service sales
- Repairs tracking
- Sales order fulfillment
- Layaway plan
- Comprehensive promotional tools
- Mass price updates for markdowns
- Non-inventory sales for services (for racket re-stringing, skate sharpening, delivery fee, etc.)
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Inventory Lookup with real-time data is available at the POS or at any BOS workstations showing stock units at hand for any SKU and its movement by location.
Hence your employees and cashiers are able to engage customers with current stock information, and at the same time managers have access to real-time stock status at every store to ensure optimal stock level.
MODEL STOCK (MIN/MAX) SYSTEM FOR RE-ORDERING
To ensure the efficient use of inventory on SKUs, Aralco Retail Systems has the standard re-ordering system to prevent over-ordering thus reduces the needs for clearance markdowns:
- Pre-set ideal inventory levels by product and location are ideal for retailers who order repeat items
- Model stocks by store type allow multi-location operations to reduce data entry and monitoring
- Reports of shortages/overages in current on-hand-levels provides alerts for management
- The report also shows shortages/overages at different store locations to drive transfers of product from over-stocked stores to under-inventoried locations
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or a large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT PRICE LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while labeling rolls available on plain rolls and swing tags, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as rackets, sports shoes, sportswear, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
OPTION TO DIGITIZE YOUR SHELF LABELS
Due to demands from retailers, Aralco has built an interface for any brand of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) systems where product data with new or changed prices are automatically generated by the inventory system every other minute for "pickup" by the store' ESL server.
Read more on ESL Interface with Aralco.
ENGAGE CUSTOMERS DEEPER WITH ARALCO'S CRM
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
FEATURE-RICH SPORTING GOODS POS SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for apparel and footwear retailers of any size.
ENTICE CUSTOMERS WITH IRRESISTIBLE DEALS
Aralco Retail Systems has all the tools for upselling bundles, quantity discounts, markdowns, and all sorts of promotions that are centrally managed so that you can entice your customers with irresistible offers every day of the week.
- Package sales such as a complete set of golf clubs for a bundled price - read more
- Sales of kit set such hampers, gift baskets with inventory auto-deduct or pre-assembled - read more
- "Happy hour" price control by time, the day of the week
- Quantity discount for a group of SKUs or single SKU for example, buy a pair of socks for $12.90 or buy 3 pairs for $30 - read more
- The automatic discount of SKUs from past seasons at a markdown price
- Coupons with purchase value and date validations - read more
- Date-sensitive promotion for selected SKUs filtered by brands or seasons or any categories - read more
- Conditional promotions such as buy any sports helmet with a pair of gloves get 15% off - read more
START BUILDING CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Aralco POS comes standard with a Loyalty Program to help you win over your customers' loyalty - you can create multiple reward plans to attract customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal, processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and barcoded ID or magnetic stripe encoding or QR codes
GIFT CARD DRIVES NEW TRAFFIC TO YOUR STORE
Gift Card is the perfect gift solution for your customers - sell, redeem the gift card at the POS checkouts with in-store card printing options.
Your existing customers buy the Gift Card from your store as a gift for friends or family members, and in turn, the recipients of Gift Card becomes your new customers when they visit your store.
Gift Card can be redeemed in part value against their purchase at any store POS and this gives recipients the reason to come back to your store again.
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administrator
USER-DEFINABLE BACK OFFICE REPORTS
Aralco Reporting Engine comes standard with 150 standard reports which are user-definable and you can create new reports easily on your own - without any programmers.
Besides reporting on the current year, you can generate year-on-year data on SKUs and any categories to compare historical performances as there is no limit to how much historical data can be stored in the SQL database server.
Here are some of the key features for flexible and deep reporting:
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Chart & Cube reporting options
- Create your own formulas in the reports
- Report E-mail Scheduler
- Supports images of products and customers
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PDF
- BI Dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
Your back office administrator can set up security access rights on reports by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc as well as by individual employees.
Contact IRMCS for more information.