One of the main challenges in the footwear industry is being able to manage your entire inventory according to style, brand, seasons, color, size, and width. There are many different types of specialized shoe stores – boot stores, women’s shoes, men’s shoes, custom shoes, kids' shoes, work shoes, etc.
In addition, most stores also offer a wider range of shoe accessories and Aralco Retail Systems allow you to easily manage a large amount of inventory, track customer’s behavior, and offer pricing tools unique to the footwear industry. Understand what your customers want or need, and retain them as loyal customers through our customer loyalty options.
MANAGE COLOR & SIZE INVENTORY EASILY
Aralco simplifies your inventory management with a grid matrix setup allowing multiple details per product such as size, color, and etc. As a result, you no longer need to create different product codes for each color and size of the same style which is tedious and cumbersome.
Separate dimension tables consisting of user-defined colors and sizes, even for width dimension of shoe, can be set up for each group of footwear, for example, you can uniquely define a size dimension table for men's shoes, ladies' shoes, and kid shoes, and etc.
With dimension management for color and size, Aralco keeps your footwear inventory organized and allows for fast retrieval of data on inventory status and sales performance of any style and its dimension values.
Products sold with a particular color and size are recorded and printed clearly on the Aralco POS receipt. Furthermore, Aralco Retail Systems supports the following features to optimize your inventory management and provide perpetual stock information to your back office and store employees.
- Inventory On-hand Lookup with Color & Size
- Digitize stock movements of each footwear product
- Unlimited user-definable product categories such as brand, season, collection, fabric, top, bottom, etc and these are filterable for reporting
- Non-matrix items such as accessories, repairs, personal shopping services are supported
- Minimum and maximum stock level by store, distribution center, and company
- Product images and sound links to products for digital catalog
- Bin numbers
- System generated barcode and, alternate barcode sets
- Supplier and product lead time
- Model Stock for re-stocking (Min/Max Reorder)
INVENTORY & DIMENSION LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Comprehensive Inventory Lookup with real-time data on stock units at hand by style number with drill-down to colors and sizes available, stock movements by locations at any POS or Back Office System (BOS) workstations.
Inventory Lookup is also available within the POS transaction process allowing the cashier to instantly engage the customer on the current stock availability.
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or a large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand, and numbers of days stock is required.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING ANYWHERE
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors, or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tags, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as boots, sandals, shoes, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
MANAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS BETTER WITH ARALCO'S CRM
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
FEATURE-RICH FOOTWEAR POS SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for footwear retailers of any size.
ENTICE YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH GREAT DEALS & OFFERS!
Aralco Retail Systems has all the tools for upselling bundles, quantity discounts, markdowns, and all sorts of promotions that are centrally managed so that you can entice your customers with irresistible offers every day of the week.
- Package sales such as a pair of boots bundled shoe polish or any bundles - read more
- Sales of kit set such hampers, gift baskets with inventory auto-deduct or pre-assembled - read more
- "Happy hour" price control by time, the day of the week
- Quantity discount for a group of SKUs or single SKU for example, buy a shoe polish for $12.90 or buy 2 pieces for $20 - read more
- The automatic discount of SKUs from past seasons at a markdown price
- Coupons with purchase value and date validations - read more
- Date-sensitive promotion for selected SKUs filtered by brands or seasons or any categories - read more
- Conditional promotions - set rules for any mix and match conditions such as buy any pair of boots with any pair of boat shoes get 15% off - read more
START BUILDING CUSTOMER LOYALTY FOR MORE PROFIT
Aralco POS comes standard with a Loyalty Program to help you win over your customers' loyalty - you can create multiple reward plans to attract customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal, processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server across stores via the Internet
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and barcoded ID or magnetic stripe encoding or QR codes
GIFT CARDS GENERATE NEW CUSTOMERS
Gift Card is the perfect gift solution for your customers which also benefits you with advance payment when you start to sell gift cards at your stores.
Your existing customers buy the Gift Card at a value of their choice as a gift for friends or family members, and as a result, recipients of gift cards become your new customers.
Therefore, Gift Card generates new footfalls for your business and increases sales revenue from the day they check out your store.
Gift Card can be redeemed in part value and this gives recipients another good reason to come back to your store - read more about selling & redeeming Gift Card at the store POS.
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administrator
USER-DEFINABLE BACK OFFICE REPORTS
Aralco Reporting Engine comes standard with 150 standard reports which are user-definable and you can create new reports easily on your own without any programmers. Important reports for apparel businesses such as Sell Through and Stock Ageing by seasons are available.
Besides reporting on the current year, you can generate year-on-year data on SKUs and any categories to compare historical performances as there is no limit to how much historical data can be stored in the SQL database server.
Here are some of the key features for flexible and deep reporting:
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Chart & Cube reporting options
- Create your own formulas in the reports
- Report E-mail Scheduler
- Supports images of products and customers
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PDF
- BI Dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
Your back office administrator can set up security access rights on reports by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc as well as by individual employees.
Contact IRMCS for more information.