Aralco Retail Management and POS Software Systems have been developed extensively to meet the needs of grocery, deli, cafe and bakery businesses. It manages your buying, monitoring of sales and margin, and simplifies your day-to-day operations with its real-time two-way data synchronization between the central SQL database and each POS terminal via the Internet.
The real-time and centralized inventory management allows you to control stock at hand with ease for every store to ensure optimal stock level at all times.
Both inventory and POS software have ready interfaces built for the hardware required in grocery environment to drive up accuracy and productivity at each grocery store, such as Weighing Scale/Printer, In-counter Bioptic Scanner/Scale unit, Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) and the Closed Cash Systems.
With over 30 years of experience in the retail industry, Aralco Retail Systems has a whole list of great tools to help your grocery business. It is imperative that your inventory stays current and accurate, your customers are loyal and you need intelligent reporting so you can make successful business decisions.
INVENTORY FEATURES FOR GROCERY, DELICATESSEN, BAKERY
- User-definable UOM for Order, Inventory and Sell Unit, example buy in a carton of 48 units or carton of 50kg, sell price by Ea, Kg, etc
- Purchase Order management
- Auto-stock replenishment systems
- Shrinkage management
- Supports multiple suppliers per product
- Supports multiple manufacturers' bar code numbers per product
- Unlimited main and sub-category setup for a product such as brand, country of origin, packing, etc
- Purchase products in bulk and repackage for sale ( buy almonds in 10 kg bag, sell by the gram, have a retail price per 100 g, and have inventory reports in kg )
- Supports Gift Baskets or Fruit/Vegetable Baskets with automatic stock adjustments when sold at the checkouts
- Preparation of recipes including weight, measures of food used, costing of cooked food recipes
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Comprehensive Inventory Lookup with real-time stock units at hand and movement by locations at any POS or BOS workstations. Inventory Lookup is also available within the checkout process allowing the cashier to instantly engage the customer on the current stock availability:
PRE-PACKED WEIGHT ITEMS & BARCODE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
With Aralco's in-store Interface, product data from the inventory database such as SKU or PLU numbers, description, price per kg or gram are transmitted to the Digi SM100 Scale/Printer electronically over the local area network.
With this interface, it eliminates the lengthy manual and steps-driven programming on the produce or meat scale so that the latest product data are imported quickly for pre-packing with accurate weigh-price-labeling.
At the point of purchase by customers, cashier scan the barcode label on the pre-packed produce at the checkout and Aralco POS instantly interprets the product code, weight and unit price swiftly.
IN-COUNTER BIOPTIC BAR CODE SCANNER & SCALE FOR NON-PREPACKED ITEMS
Aralco POS has ready interfaces for In-counter Scanner and Scale units from Honeywell, Magellan, KiloTech, Caszero, OhausAdventurer.
The In-Counter Scale unit is designed for non-prepacked SKUs sold in loose form by weight at the store, and the customers simply pick and bring the produce to the checkouts for both weighing and payment at the point of sale. The customer can see weighing of the product with a clear view of the weight indication on POS pole display and weight marking of each item printed on the POS receipt.
- Five-sided, 360-degree scanning increases productivity in high-volume barcode scanning
- Serial and USB interface to Aralco POS
- Only bioptic device to offer pre-aligned optical scanning modules and independent scanning planes that maximize uptime and maintain productivity
- Aggressive scan performance on high density and poor quality barcodes minimizes the need for manual keying
- Flip-up weigh bar (single or three-sided options) allow your cashiers to accurately weigh oversized produce, reducing shrink loss
Note: In-counter Bioptic Scanner units are available with and without the scale option.
REGULAR BARCODED SHELF LABELING
Aralco Retail Systems offers a variety of formats for direct output of shelf labeling to any standard A4 laser. The Bar Code Labelling module has flexible options allowing users to print:
- Ad hoc labels for any SKU number or by brands, suppliers, categories, etc
- Labels by Goods Received Note
- Labels by Transfer Note
- Labels by Purchase Order
- Labels by Price Change Date
- Labels at any workstation or POS stations
INTEGRATED ELECTRONIC SHELF LABEL SYSTEMS (ESL)
With the in-store Aralco's Electronic Shelf Label Interface, new products, markdown prices, product promotions are transmitted automatically to the local ESL Server which in turn broadcast these data to each electronic tags speedily.
The ESL in-store server system is a highly-customizable solution suitable for any retailer, it enables wireless instant update of label content effortlessly from an individual display to every ESL across the entire retail floors.
INTEGRATED CLOSED CASH MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail POS System is fully integrated with CashGuard Closed Cash solution to eliminate manual cash handling, providing seamless cash payment processing between the POS and CashGuard's note and coin dispensing systems.
With Closed Cash Systems at the checkouts, cashiers no longer need to organize till floats, count cash/coin or reconcile the till at the end of a shift as this is all done automatically by the systems. By displacing manual cash handling, cashiers cannot access cash like in conventional "till drawers" anymore, and all transactions are calculated and administered by the system removing the risk of pilfering from the till and mistakes.
With the complete integration between Aralco POS and In-counter Bioptic Barcode Scanners, Weighing Scale, Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) and Closed Cash Management Systems in place, it seriously maximizes in-store productivity, speeds up checkouts and directly improves your customer shopping experience.
FEATURE-RICH GROCERY POS
- Friendly user interface - anyone can learn to use it in minutes
- Ease of use with touchscreen option
- Multiple shifts per POS
- Float and cash count by note/coin denominations at start and end of the day (applicable only to standard cash drawers)
- Order and delivery management, with web on-line option
- On-premises table and billing management (for bar and cafe)
- Instant printout in bar or kitchens for expedited order preparation (for bar and cafe)
- Comprehensive product search options
- Comprehensive customer search options
- Gift Receipt
- Hold and retrieve transactions
- User-definable POS Item Menu for setting up fast buttons for grocery items without bar code labels and SKU sold by weight such as bananas, deli items, etc
- 20 payment types - support multiple and unlimited tenders per transaction
- Managerial access to stock transfer, stock receiving, stock adjustment, and stock count processing
- Managerial access to back office reporting on sales and stock performances
BUNDLES & MARKDOWNS
- Package sales such as set meal, bundles
- "Happy hour" price control by time, the day of the week
- Preset quantity discount by a group of items for upselling, example avocado at regular price $3.90 each - Buy 3 for $10
- Automatic discount of perishable products by time, the day of week i.e Quick Sell 30% Off or at a markdown price
- User-definable promotion definable by promotion names and prices, start/end date for brands, product categories, suppliers or range of SKUs
- Gift voucher sales and redemption management
- Discount coupon management
- Email broadcasting for electronic direct mail to your targeted customer base such as regular newsletter, promotions, announcements, reward points statement
- Conditional Promotion - NEW!
POS SECURITY FEATURES
- Fingerprint scanning to identify staff for registering time attendance and log in at the point of sale
- Fingerprint scanning for access rights to controlled areas of the program at the point of sale
- All back office and POS critical functions are password-protected by user group
- User definable access levels ensure only authorized entry to specific areas
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required
- Loyalty Program is a powerful marketing tool, its reward points system increases customers' shopping frequency at your stores
- Gift Card is the perfect gift solution for your customers - sell, redeem gift card at the POS checkouts with in-store card printing option
- Connect portable data collector via USB port to any POS or workstation to upload scanned data for stock processing such as stock counts, inter-branch transfers or stock receiving
- Connect bar code printers via USB port to any POS or workstation for printing user-defined thermal or thermal-transfer barcoded labels for products without manufacturer's barcode number.
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note, payment status of invoices and sales orders to generating Statement of Accounts.
- Accounting interface options to Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
- User-definable report generator
- Create your own formulas
- Report e-mail scheduler
- Matrix reporting option
- Graphical reporting option
- Cube reporting option
- Supports images of products and customers
- Security access rights by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc and by the individual employee
- Limitless database history for single and chain store
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Words and PDF
- BI Dashboard available on desktop computer, IOS and Andriod phones, etc
Aralco offers mobile solutions for simple and functional POS including stock processing features such as Purchase Order, Stock Transfers, Receiving and Stock Count - useful for pop-up stores, events, and store-in-departmental store format.
The mobile solution is highly flexible, user-friendly and it can run on any IOS, Android smartphones or tablets and handheld computers.
Grocery retailers who have extended business channels such as wholesale distribution, as well as the online store, will find the perfect fit in Aralco Retail Systems. With the same central Microsoft SQL Database, Aralco is able to unify all your retail stores, distribution and E-commerce divisions on one single platform in real-time.
With the single platform, retailers will benefit significantly from the seamless workflows, gain total visibility from the back office to every business divisions - resulting in rapid operational growth with the improved efficiency and productivity.
VIDEO ON ARALCO GROCERY RETAIL SYSTEMS WITH
BIOPTIC SCANNER/SCALE, ESSENTIAL POS DEVICES &
CLOSED CASH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Read about Aralco POS Overview
Contact IRMCS for more information.