Documenting and keeping records of pets' behavior, allergy, grooming schedules, etc at any of your Pet Store can really be disorganized, or worst when these worksheets were misplaced or lost. This happens when your POS systems are not able to capture or record all this information securely for you.
With Aralco Retail Systems, you can have user-definable customer screens with any data fields for capturing any information about customers and their favorite or even multiple pets, and this information is just a click away on their next visit to your store. Besides providing data storage, Aralco offers to report on these custom data fields where you can filter or sort them for any analysis.
Aralco’s point of sale software provides a powerful solution directly applicable to Pet stores, providing an efficient way to manage your customers' grooming services for their pets, inventory controls that facilitate transactions with grooming packages, tracking purchases and managing service usages accurately and efficiently.
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Inventory Lookup with real-time data is available at the POS or at any BOS workstations showing stock units at hand for any SKU and its movement by location.
Hence your employees and cashiers are able to engage customers with current stock information, and at the same time managers have access to real-time stock status at every store to ensure optimal stock level.
MODEL STOCK (MIN/MAX) SYSTEM FOR RE-ORDERING
To ensure the efficient use of inventory on SKUs, Aralco Retail Systems has the standard re-ordering system to prevent over-ordering thus reduces the needs for clearance markdowns:
- Pre-set ideal inventory levels by product and location are ideal for retailers who order repeat items
- Model stocks by store type allow multi-location operations to reduce data entry and monitoring
- Reports of shortages/overages in current on-hand-levels provides alerts for management
- The report also shows shortages/overages at different store locations to drive transfers of product from over-stocked stores to under-inventoried locations
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while labeling rolls available on plain rolls and swing tags, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as grooming products, pet toys, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
- Sales history with full receipts
- Sales order tracking with full receipts
- Accounting details ( perfect for corporate customers )
- User-definable customer's demographic profile, recording size, color, preferences etc.
- User-definable reporting on customer purchase history and demographics for email targeted marketing
- Email Broadcasting with email merging capability
- Membership card system with user-definable member group and privileges
- Membership and loyalty card systems are interactive with a webcam to capture the picture of the customer for in-store card printing
FEATURE-RICH PET & GROOMING STORE POS SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for Pets and Grooming store of any size.
BUILD & RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Aralco POS comes standard with a Loyalty Program to help you win over your customers' loyalty - you can create multiple reward plans to attract customers and to drives up repeat visits to your stores
- Automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal, processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and barcoded ID or magnetic stripe encoding or QR codes
GIFT CARD GENERATES NEW TRAFFIC
Gift Card is the perfect gift solution for your customers - sell, redeem the gift card at the POS checkouts with in-store card printing options.
Your existing customers buy the Gift Card from your store as a gift for friends or family members, and in turn, the recipients of Gift Card becomes your new customers when they visit your store.
Gift Card can be redeemed in part value against their purchase at any store POS and this gives recipients the reason to come back to your store again.
BUNDLES & MARKDOWNS
- Package sales such as purchase a kennel with toy bone get a bundle price
- "Special price" control by time, the day of the week
- Preset quantity discount by a group of items for upselling, example buy any defined 3 grooming kits for $69.90, save $18
- The automated discount of least performing products at a markdown price
CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- User-definable promotion name with preset start/end date and discount values filterable by brands, product categories, suppliers or range of SKUs
- Gift voucher sales and redemption management
- Discount coupon management
- Email broadcasting for electronic direct mail to your targeted customer base such as regular newsletter, promotions, announcements, reward points statement
- Conditional Promotions such as buy any pack of dog foods get 20% off regular prices, etc.
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administratoR
USER-DEFINABLE BACK OFFICE REPORTS
Aralco Reporting Engine comes standard with 150 standard reports which are user-definable and you can create new reports easily on your own without any programmers. Important reports such as Sell Through, Auto Stock Replenishment, etc are available.
Besides reporting on the current year, you can generate year-on-year data on SKUs and any categories to compare historical performances as there is no limit to how much historical data can be stored in the SQL database server.
Here are some of the key features for flexible and deep reporting:
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Chart & Cube reporting options
- Create your own formulas in the reports
- Report E-mail Scheduler
- Supports images of products and customers
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PDF
- BI Dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
Your back office administrator can set up security access rights on reports by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc as well as by individual employees.
Contact IRMCS for more information.