Organizing and tracking inventory for a cosmetics store or pharmacy is very challenging without a computerized cash register. Aralco POS makes it easy to sell items in packages and also control your entire inventory. Our automated inventory tracking and purchasing offer improved order accuracy and quick responses to customer trends.
Cosmetics and pharmacy inventory consists of many small items scattered throughout the store that would be hard to keep track of, and Aralco point of sale software has been written with this in mind.
Many functional features were built to keep your customers coming back with our customer loyalty features such as gift cards, coupons, and Aralco’s new Conditional Promotion feature.
Aralco POS features designed for Pharmacies and the Cosmetics industry include:
- Colour Matrix available (e.g. for lipstick, nail polish) to create ONE product with multiple “Colour” attributes
- Product ingredient list available to store and print on customer receipts or for review
- Customer database tracks purchases supporting product recommendations
- Patient Profile to track allergies, specific products used or avoid and recipes record to allow repeat purchases
- Message pop-ups at the point of sale warning of drug allergies, reactions etc.
- Package sales and Kitting allow selling products in theme baskets
- Aralco has a feature to link the pharmacy prescription receipts to the Aralco POS System. This will enable the operator to scan the barcode printed by the “Pharmacy System” (linked to the Medical Plan System), pick up prescription’s total value and add it to the Aralco transaction and receipt under a “Prescription” product code which is added to other in-store purchases made through Aralco.
- E-commerce links website to warehouse eliminating the need for double entry of orders, simplifying shipping
- By using the “sub-grouping” capability of the Aralco Back Office, you can select the “Number of pills per bottle” as well as the “Daily Dosage”. When a customer purchases that product, the date of the transaction is recorded and a preset Report can then show all the customers’ past purchases and display a list of customers who will be running out of the pills in the upcoming few days. This report can then be used with Aralco’s automated target marketing email system that can notify those customers and remind them to come in and refill their prescription/ supplements as they would be running out in say, 8 days.
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Comprehensive Inventory Lookup with real-time data on stock units at hand by style number with drill-down to colors available, movement by locations at any POS or Back Office System (BOS) workstations. Inventory Lookup is also available within the checkout process allowing the cashier to instantly engage the customer on the current stock availability.
MODEL STOCK (MIN/MAX) SYSTEM FOR RE-ORDERING
To ensure the efficient use of inventory on SKUs, Aralco Retail Systems has the standard re-ordering system to prevent over-ordering thus reduces the needs for clearance markdowns:
- Pre-set ideal inventory levels by product and location are ideal for retailers who order repeat items
- Model stocks by store type allow multi-location operations to reduce data entry and monitoring
- Reports of shortages/overages in current on-hand-levels provides alerts for management
- The report also shows shortages/overages at different store locations to drive transfers of product from over-stocked stores to under-inventoried locations
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required for.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or de-centralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tag, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as lipsticks, facial cleansers, perfume, drugs, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or manufacturers' article numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
- Sales history with full receipts
- Sales order tracking with full receipts
- Accounting details ( perfect for corporate customers )
- User definable customer's demographic profile, recording size, color, preferences etc.
- User definable reporting on customer purchase history and demographics for email targeted marketing
- Email Broadcasting with email merging capability
- Membership card system with user definable member group and privileges
- Membership and loyalty card systems are interactive with a webcam to capture the picture of the customer for in-store card printing
FEATURE-RICH COSMETIC & PHARMACY POS SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for fabric, linen and craft retailers of any size.
- Friendly user interface - anyone can learn to use it in minutes
- Ease of use with touchscreen option
- Multiple shifts per POS
- Float and cash count by note/coin denominations at start and end of the day (applicable only to standard cash drawers)
- Interface option to Closed Cash Management System
- Order and delivery management, with web on-line option
- Comprehensive product search options
- Comprehensive customer search options
- Gift Receipt
- Hold and retrieve transactions
- User-definable POS Item Menu for setting up fast buttons for SKUs without bar code labels such as alterations, repairs, delivery fee etc
- 20 payment types - support multiple and unlimited tenders per transaction
- Managerial access to stock transfer, stock receiving, stock adjustment, and stock count processing
- Managerial access to back office reporting on sales and stock performances
CUSTOMER LOYALTY POINTS PROGRAM
- Create multiple rewards plans to attract new customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Fully automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal - processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server and across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and bar coded ID or magnetic stripe encoding
- Gift Card program - in-store prepaid stored-value money card redeemable at any POS station at any store location and any unused balance encourages repeat visits.
- Gift Certificate program with system generated ID number (at the POS) with centralized redemption management at the back office, layered down to transaction date and receipt number
BUNDLES & MARKDOWNS
- Package sales such as purchase set of cosmetic products get a bundle price
- "Special price" control by time, the day of the week
- Preset quantity discount by a group of items for upselling, example buy any defined 3 lipsticks for $200.00, save $50
- Automatic discount of least performing products at a markdown price
CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- User-definable promotion name with preset start/end date and discount values filterable by brands, product categories, suppliers or range of SKUs
- Gift voucher sales and redemption management
- Discount coupon management
- Email broadcasting for electronic direct mail to your targeted customer base such as regular newsletter, promotions, announcements, reward points statement
- Conditional Promotions such as PWP example buy above $500 in one receipt gets 50% off any facial toner product, etc.
POS SECURITY FEATURES
- Fingerprint scanning to identify staff for registering time attendance and log in at the point of sale
- Fingerprint scanning for access rights to controlled areas of the program at the point of sale
- All back office and POS critical functions are password-protected by user group
- User definable access levels ensure only authorized entry to specific areas
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required
USER-DEFINABLE REPORTING SYSTEMS
- Stock aging and sell through analysis by season, collection, etc
- Best & worst selling items report by style, color, size and other matrix options
- Inventory & sales report by matrix or non-matrix
- Staff Performance and commission
- Profitability, cost of goods sold
- Year on year, month on month analysis
- Tabular, Matrix, Cube and Chart report formats
- Report Scheduler
- Interactive with Microsoft Outlook
- Output report as HTML, CSV or to Microsoft Excel, Words and PDF
- Report security access rights by individual and group of employees
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note, payment status of invoices and sales orders to generating Statement of Accounts.
- Accounting interface options to Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
Aralco offers mobile solutions for simple and functional POS including stock processing features such as Purchase Order, Stock Transfers, Receiving and Stock Count - useful for pop-up stores, events, and store-in-departmental store format.
The mobile solution is highly flexible, user-friendly and it can run on any IOS, Android smartphones or tablets and handheld computers.
Any retailers who have extended business channels such as wholesale distribution, as well as the online store, will find the perfect fit in Aralco Retail Systems. With the same central Microsoft SQL Database, Aralco is able to unify all your retail stores, distribution and E-commerce divisions on one single platform in real-time.
With the single platform, retailers will benefit significantly from the seamless workflows, gain total visibility from the back office to every business divisions - resulting in rapid operational growth with the improved efficiency and productivity.
Contact IRMCS for more information.