We recognize that in-store POS and the main database server must always be up and running to ensure smooth and efficient business operations. At the same time, access to real-time data is critical and must always be available to you and your employees at all times.
Henceforth our responses to after-sales services are of high priority to ensure our clients' users are given close-to immediate attention where possible to resolve reported issues quickly or provide answers promptly to any of their queries.
Business Remote Access Technology
With today's remote access technology, we access our clients' computers and store POS (located anywhere in the world) when required remotely via the internet to perform support work and fixes - such technology has given us the tool to immediately attend to any requested assistance over the Internet without the need for site visits.
However, when a site visit is required on POS equipment (applicable to clients in Singapore), the turnaround time for such a request is an average of 45 minutes depending on the distance, traffic conditions, and other applicable circumstances.
IRMCS is here to keep things going for your retail operations as we work with our team and industry partners to provide you one-stop support services from the server, back-office to the store POS:
RETAIL SYSTEMS SUPPORT & SERVICES
In summary, we provide the following implementation and support services -
- Data migration of products, customers, suppliers, and even your past sales transactions when required to the Aralco database server.
- Implementation planning and project management for all contractual back and front-end rollouts from deployments, the go-live phase, and post-implementation to project sign off.
- Set up and support clients' databases hosted on-premises or in the data center located in Singapore.
- Set up, scheduling, and training for both Aralco's back and front-end retail software applications.
- The on-site rollout for installation of POS equipment (applicable to clients in Singapore).
- Training on live-data reporting after the live run
- Customizing non-standard reports upon clients' requests.
- Helpdesk support for on-premises or hosted server in accordance with service level agreements
- Helpdesk & on-site support for POS equipment in accordance with service level agreements (applicable to clients in Singapore).
- Helpdesk & on-site support for retail software in accordance with service level agreements.
IT NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Our retail clients with minimal or no in-house IT resources find it economical and efficient to outsource the administration of their IT infrastructure to IRMCS.
This service is known as Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provided by IRMCS and its partner for your IT infrastructure needs which includes automated server backups, Remote Monitoring Management (RMM) of the main server - designed to alert our team members to potential problems before they affect your business.
Our clients' valuable databases are further protected from public scrutiny via a separate and private local area network (non-Internet accessible) and firewalled to permit only authorized communications to the back-end database server, application, and storage servers.
This proactive approach allows us to take the necessary steps to ensure your environment and systems remain secure and highly available at all times.
Each and every database server of our clients are hosted at 1-NET Data Center strategically located in the north of Singapore, and 1-NET is the first uptime institute certified Tier 3* constructed facility in South East Asia. Every part of the building is specifically designed to meet your connectivity and security requirements.
* A Tier 3 data center combines and exceeds features and capabilities of Tier 1 and Tier 2 data centers but with redundant capacity and data center infrastructure components. For example, it features a higher 99.982% uptime or no more than 1.6 hours of downtime per year, and etc.