IRMCS specializes in providing unified IT solutions from Retail Management and Point of Sale software to POS hardware as well as E-commerce solutions to IT infrastructure services for retailers and wholesalers.
We also recognize that in-store POS must always be up and running to prevent any disruption to your checkouts. At the same time, real-time access to customers, product data and all other critical information must always be available to our customers.
Henceforth, we work with our team and industry partners to provide you a one-stop solution for the following expertise and services:
1. RETAIL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
- Data migration of products, customers, suppliers, and even your past sales transactions when required to the Aralco database server.
- Project management for all contractual back and front-end rollouts to successful live-run and post-implementation.
- Installation, implementation, and training for both Aralco's back and front-end retail applications.
- POS hardware and software application support, on-site and remote for Back Office and Point of Sales Systems.
- Customizing complex reports upon clients' request.
- Virtual private server and database hosting services in our data center located in Singapore.
2. UNIFYING CMS & E-COMMERCE SOLUTIONS
IRMCS works with our web developers to build beautiful and functional websites for our clients:
- BUILD TO ORDER (BTO) WEBSITE
We custom build CMS and E-commerce with real-time integration to Aralco Retail Systems' Inventory, Sales, Promotion and Customer Management.
IRMCS team manages the entire project from web concept planning and designing to SEO optimization, bridging APIs from hosted payment gateways to 3rd party logistics provider, and all other necessary deliverables including exclusive website hosting for our clients.
- BRIDGING TO YOUR EXISTING OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Our web developers will work on your existing website directly or with your web provider to lay the bridge to integrate with Aralco's database server for centralized inventory, sales and customer management.
Other available options for unification between the E-commerce and Aralco Retail Systems are Loyalty Points Program and Gift Card Systems so that customers can seamlessly shop online and at any of your retail stores using the same account or gift card.
Read about unifying E-commerce with Aralco Retail Systems
3. IT NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Our retail clients with minimal or no in-house IT resources find it economical and efficient to outsource the administration of their IT infrastructure to IRMCS. This service is known as Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and IRMCS support team provides a one-stop solution for your IT infrastructure needs:
- Exclusive Virtual Private Server (VPS) located in Singapore's data center.
- Database server hosting.
- Securing VPN connections from the central database server to retail stores' POS and any back-office workstations.
- Virtual workstations with Microsoft Office
- Manage Internet and network security on the VPS.
- Any IT needs & procurement.
- Trusted technical support.
SECURE DATA CENTER
All our clients' database servers are hosted at 1-NET Data Center strategically located in the north of Singapore, and 1-NET is the first uptime institute certified Tier III constructed facility in South East Asia. Every part of the building is specifically designed to meet your connectivity and security requirements.
Watch the introduction video to the data center, 1-NET.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF IRMCS' ONE-STOP SOLUTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE IT SUPPORT
We offer complete support for every aspect of your company’s IT infrastructure. We take care of all backend systems including your servers and network devices, server hosting in our data center and managing the full range of end-user requests.
FAST RESPONSE TIME
Leveraging a combination of onsite and remote access, IRMCS tailors its service to match each specific need. This optimizes our response time for simple issues by reducing traveling time, thus ensuring the quickest action for your IT requests.
24/7 REMOTE MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT (RMM)
Included as part of our Managed Services package, RMM is designed to alert our team members to potential problems before they affect your business. This proactive approach allows us to take the necessary steps to ensure your environment and systems remain highly available at all times.
As part of our services, you can choose to receive a weekly or monthly executive site summary report detailing the status and availability of your system, as well as the work performed and the response times.
UNLIMITED SERVICE CALLS
For a fixed monthly fee, we offer unlimited service calls that cover the administration and support of your systems ensuring that all your IT components are operating effectively.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62728700 for any support assistance.
Contact IRMCS for more information