Apparel, Lingerie and Accessories Stores can have a high turnover of inventory to keep up with the latest trends as well as seasonal products. It is important that you have an accurate point of sale and inventory management system that can keep your business organized.
Apparel and other retailers can benefit from Aralco POS system because they automate virtually every part of the business for you - Aralco Retail Systems offers centralized management of merchandise, inventory movements, promotions, loyalty program, and gift card systems.
With sophisticated functionalities in Aralco's Back Office and POS software, you can have absolute controls with real-time data of everything from your main office to your stores. At the same time, the improved productivity and efficiency allow store employee to have the time to focus deeper on customers.
MANAGE PRODUCTS & INVENTORY EASILY
- Style related size, color, length, width grid matrix setup allows multiple details per product
- Non-matrix items such as accessories, repairs, personal shopping services
- Minimum and maximum stock level by store, distribution center, and company
- Unlimited user-definable categories such as brand, season, collection, fabric, top, bottom, etc
- Multiple suppliers per product
- Product image and sound links to products for the multimedia catalog
- Bin numbers
- System generated barcode and, alternate barcode sets
- Supplier and product lead time
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Inventory Lookup with real-time and comprehensive data on stock units at hand by style number, drill-down what is available for each color and sizes by locations at any Back Office System (BOS) and POS workstations.
The same lookup function is also available within the checkout process (sell screen) allowing the cashier to instantly engage the customer on the current stock availability.
MODEL STOCK (MIN/MAX) SYSTEM FOR RE-ORDERING
To ensure the efficient use of inventory on SKUs, Aralco Retail Systems has the standard re-ordering system to prevent over-ordering thus reduces the needs for clearance markdowns:
- Pre-set ideal inventory levels by product and location are ideal for retailers who order repeat items
- Model stocks by store type allow multi-location operations to reduce data entry and monitoring
- Reports of shortages/overages in current on-hand-levels provides alerts for management
- The report also shows shortages/overages at different store locations to drive transfers of product from over-stocked stores to under-inventoried locations
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or a large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required for.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tag, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as apparel, bags, shoes, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
- Sales history with full receipts
- Sales order tracking with full receipts
- Accounting details ( perfect for corporate customers )
- User definable customer's demographic profile, recording size, color, preferences etc.
- User-definable reporting on customer purchase history and demographics for email targeted marketing
- Email Broadcasting with email merging capability
- Membership card system with user-definable member group and privileges
- Membership and loyalty card systems are interactive with a webcam to capture the picture of the customer for in-store card printing
FEATURE-RICH APPAREL POS SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for apparel retailers of any size.
- Multiple shifts per POS
- Cash Count option on the float, cash taking by note and coin denominations at SOD and EOD (Start and End of Day) - applicable only to standard cash drawers
- Employee time attendance In/Out to track working hours - read more
- Log-in options for employees by fingerprint scanning or ID/password - read more
- Detailed EOD (Z) report
- Receipts, Invoices and EOD reports are digitally stored in the central DB server.
COMPREHENSIVE POS FEATURES
Aralco POS' sales processing has all the functionalities to complete each transaction quickly and seamlessly, giving cashiers the time to engage customers deeper at the point of sale checkout.
- Real-time data communication - read more
- Comprehensive product and customer search options
- Inventory Lookup - read more
- Choice of 2 sell screen options and the default is the Standard Menu for stores with fully barcoded SKUs. The other option is the Item Menu where you can user-defined buttons for departments and SKUs (without barcode) for fast selection on the touch-screen monitor
- Price zone for different store group - read more
- Hold and retrieve transactions - unlimited
- Support multiple salespersons per transaction for commission calculation
- Password protection on voiding, goods exchange/refund, discounting and all sensitive POS functions
- Sell SKU from another location when it is out of stock at your store
- Gift receipts
- Verified Return Form forces returns of goods from the original transaction prevents errors and frauds - read more
- Sales order fulfillment - read more
- 20 payment types - support multiple and unlimited tenders per transaction
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note of customers with in-house accounts as well as payment on account
ENTICE CUSTOMERS WITH IRRESISTIBLE DEALS
Aralco Retail Systems has all the tools for upselling bundles, quantity discounts, markdowns, and all sort of promotions that are centrally managed so that you can entice your customers with irresistible offers every day of the week.
- Package sales such as a shirt with a tie or any bundles - read more
- Sales of kit set such hampers, gift baskets with inventory auto-deduct or pre-assembled - read more
- "Happy hour" price control by time, the day of the week
- Quantity discount for a group of SKUs or single SKU for example, buy a pair of socks for $12.90 or buy 3 pairs for $30 - read more
- The automatic discount of SKUs from past seasons at a markdown price
- Coupons with purchase value and date validations - read more
- Date-sensitive promotion for selected SKUs filtered by brands or seasons or any categories - read more
- Conditional promotions - set rules for any mix and match conditions such as buy any Top Apparel with a Bottom Apparel get 15% off - read more
BUILD & RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Aralco POS comes standard with a Loyalty Program to help you win over your customers' loyalty - you can create multiple reward plans to attract customers and to drives up repeat visits to your stores.
- Automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal, processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and barcoded ID or magnetic stripe encoding or QR codes
GENERATES NEW TRAFFIC WITH GIFT CARD
Gift Card is the perfect gift solution for your customers - sell, redeem the gift card at the POS checkouts with in-store card printing option.
Your existing customers buy the Gift Card from your store as a gift for friends or family members, and in turn, the recipients of Gift Card becomes your new customers when they visit your store.
Gift Card can be redeemed in part value against their purchase at any store POS and this gives recipients the reason to come back to your store again.
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administratoR
USER-DEFINABLE BACK OFFICE REPORTS
Aralco Reporting Engine comes standard with 150 standard reports which are user-definable and you can create new reports easily on your own without any programmers. Important reports for apparel business such as Sell Through and Stock Ageing by seasons are available.
Besides reporting on the current year, you can generate year-on-year data on SKUs and any categories to compare historical performances as there is no limit to how much historical data can be stored in the SQL database server.
Here are some of the key features for flexible and deep reporting:
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Chart & Cube reporting options
- Create your own formulas in the reports
- Report E-mail Scheduler
- Supports images of products and customers
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PDF
- BI Dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
Your back office administrator can set up security access rights on reports by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc as well as by individual employee.
Aralco offers mobile solutions for simple and functional POS including stock processing features such as Purchase Order, Stock Transfers, Receiving and Stock Count - useful for pop-up stores, events, and store-in-departmental store format.
The mobile solution is highly flexible, user-friendly and it can run on any IOS, Android smartphones or tablets and handheld computers.
Apparel retailers who have extended sale channels such as wholesale and E-commerce will find the perfect fit in Aralco Retail Systems. With the same central Microsoft SQL Database, Aralco is able to unify all these divisions on one single platform in real-time resulting in visibility gain, seamless and rapid operational growth with the improved efficiency and productivity.
Contact IRMCS for more information.