The profitability of an optical retail store can depend on efficient operations and whether they have an optometry practice in addition to selling glasses and contact lenses. Eye care practices need the right technology to provide the best patient care and customer service. Aralco POS Software for Opticians helps you to manage your practice and maximize the efficiency of your patient encounters. Optimize your appointment schedules, exam encounters, sales orders and insurance billing with our optician software. Our inventory multi-office task solutions are powerful, efficient, and user-friendly because they have been designed with opticians in mind.
Aralco Point of Sale Software for Optician optimizes your appointment schedules, exam encounters, sales orders, and insurance billing. Our inventory multi-office task solutions are powerful, efficient, and user-friendly because they have been designed with opticians in mind.
- User definable Patient file creation
- Eyewear Prescription records on file
- Lens Configuration setup
- Pricing increments by prescription
- Patient history and past purchase records
- Prescription History
- Patients measurements database
- Automatic reminder to suggest additional items such as Insurance, anti-glare, tints
- Real-time Inventory Lookup at the POS, giving current stock status always
- Mail out reminders for upcoming appointments, eye exams
USER-DEFINABLE FORM FOR OPTICAL RECORDS
MODEL STOCK (MIN/MAX) SYSTEM FOR RE-ORDERING
To ensure the efficient use of inventory on SKUs, Aralco Retail Systems has the standard re-ordering system to prevent over-ordering thus reduces the needs for clearance markdowns:
- Pre-set ideal inventory levels by product and location are ideal for retailers who order repeat items
- Model stocks by store type allow multi-location operations to reduce data entry and monitoring
- Reports of shortages/overages in current on-hand-levels provides alerts for management
- The report also shows shortages/overages at different store locations to drive transfers of product from over-stocked stores to under-inventoried locations
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required for.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or de-centralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code
- System barcode number or manufacturer or publishers' barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, sub-department, etc
- Product dimension such as colors
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
- Sales history with full receipts
- Sales order tracking with full receipts
- Accounting details (perfect for your wholesale customers)
- User definable customer's demographic profile, recording preferences etc.
- User definable reporting on customer purchase history and demographics for email targeted marketing
- Email Broadcasting with email merging capability
- Membership card system with user definable member group and privileges
- Membership and loyalty card systems are interactive with a webcam to capture a picture of the customer for in-store card printing
FEATURE-RICH RETAIL POS SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for retailers of any size.
- Friendly user interface - anyone can learn to use it in minutes
- Ease of use with touchscreen option
- Multiple shifts per POS
- Float and cash count by note/coin denominations at start and end of the day (applicable only to standard cash drawers)
- Interface option to Closed Cash Management System
- Order and delivery management, with web on-line option
- Comprehensive product search options by item description, price point or brand or any user-defined categories
- Comprehensive customer search options
- Gift Receipt
- Hold and retrieve transactions
- User-definable POS Item Menu for setting up fast buttons for SKUs without bar code labels such as alterations, repairs, delivery fee etc
- 20 payment types - support multiple and unlimited tenders per transaction
- Managerial access to stock transfer, stock receiving, stock adjustment, and stock count processing
- Managerial access to back office reporting on sales and stock performances
CUSTOMER LOYALTY POINTS PROGRAM
- Create multiple rewards plans to attract new customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Fully automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal - processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server and across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and bar coded ID or magnetic stripe encoding
- Gift Card program - in-store prepaid stored-value money card redeemable at any POS station at any store location and any unused balance encourages repeat visits.
- Gift Certificate program with system generated ID number (at the POS) with centralized redemption management at the back office, layered down to transaction date and receipt number
CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- User-definable promotion definable by promotion names and prices, start/end date for brands, product categories, suppliers or range of SKUs
- Gift voucher sales and redemption management
- Discount coupon management
- Email broadcasting for electronic direct mail to your targeted customer base such as regular newsletter, promotions, announcements, reward points statement
- Conditional Promotions such as PWG example buy 2 sunglasses get a FREE bottle of lens cleaner
POS SECURITY FEATURES
- Fingerprint scanning to identify staff for registering time attendance and log in at the point of sale
- Fingerprint scanning for access rights to controlled areas of the program at the point of sale
- All back office and POS critical functions are password-protected by user group
- User definable access levels ensure only authorized entry to specific areas
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required
USER-DEFINABLE REPORTING SYSTEMS
- Best & worst selling items report
- Inventory & sales report by matrix or non-matrix
- Staff Performance and commission
- Profitability, cost of goods sold
- Year on year, month on month analysis
- Tabular, Matrix, Chart and Cube report formats
- Report Scheduler
- Interactive with Microsoft Outlook
- Output report as HTML, CSV or to Microsoft Excel, Words and PDF
- Report security access rights by individual and group of employees
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note, payment status of invoices and sales orders to generating Statement of Accounts.
- Accounting interface options to Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
Optical retailers who have extended business channels such as wholesale distribution, as well as the online store, will find the perfect fit in Aralco Retail Systems. With the same central Microsoft SQL Database, Aralco is able to unify all your retail stores, distribution and E-commerce divisions on one single platform in real-time.
With the single platform, retailers will benefit significantly from the seamless workflows, gain total visibility from the back office to every business divisions - resulting in rapid operational growth with the improved efficiency and productivity.
Contact IRMCS for more information.