For a business to grow further without restriction, Toy & Gift retailers can leverage on Aralco Retail Systems for operational efficiency to manage their back office, retail stores, wholesale and E-commerce on one single platform.
This will streamline the business and operational processes across the entire organization and retailers will also benefit from Aralco’s real-time data on sales, order, inventory, and customers residing in the central SQL Database server accessible from anywhere.
EFFICIENCY & GROWTH WITH ONE SOFTWARE ONE DATABASE
Aralco Retail Systems has a full suite of software modules with all the bells and whistles to help employees save significant time with seamless operations and real-time data so that they can engage customers deeper - keep them happy and grow your business profitably.
Main software modules from Aralco Retail Systems are
- Product Management
- Inventory Management
- Supplier Management
- Employee Management
- Purchase Order
- Customer Management (corporate, retail, online)
- Orders & Fulfillment Management
- Sales and Finance Management
- Promotion & Marketing Management
- Loyalty Program
- Gift Programs
- .NET Reporting Generator
- E-commerce API Management
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Comprehensive Inventory Lookup with real-time data on stock units at hand by style number with drill-down to colors and sizes available, movement by locations at any POS or Back Office System (BOS) workstations. Inventory Lookup is also available within the checkout process allowing the cashier to instantly engage the customer on the current stock availability.
MODEL STOCK (MIN/MAX) SYSTEM FOR RE-ORDERING
To ensure the efficient use of inventory on SKUs, Aralco Retail Systems has the standard re-ordering system to prevent over-ordering thus reduces the needs for clearance markdowns:
- Set up inventory levels by product and location are ideal for retailers who order repeat items
- Model stocks by store type allow multi-location operations to reduce data entry and monitoring
- Reports of shortages/overages in current on-hand-levels provides alerts for management
- The report also shows shortages/overages at different store locations to drive transfers of product from over-stocked stores to under-inventoried locations
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or a large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tags, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
BETTER MANAGEMENT OF CUSTOMERS
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
- Sales history with full receipts
- Sales order tracking with full receipts
- Accounting details ( perfect for corporate customers )
- User definable customer's demographic profile, recording size, color, preferences etc.
- User-definable reporting on customer purchase history and demographics for email targeted marketing
- Email Broadcasting with email merging capability
- Membership card system with user-definable member group and privileges
- Membership and loyalty card systems are interactive with a webcam to capture the picture of the customer for in-store card printing
FEATURE-RICH FABRIC LINEN CRAFT POS SYSTEMS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for fabric, linen and craft retailers of any size.
- Multiple shifts per POS
- Cash Count option on the float, cash taking by note and coin denominations at SOD and EOD (Start and End of Day) - applicable only to standard cash drawers
- Employee time attendance In/Out to track working hours - read more
- Log-in options for employees by fingerprint scanning or ID/password - read more
- Detailed EOD (Z) report
- Receipts, Invoices and EOD reports are digitally stored in the central DB server.
COMPREHENSIVE POS FEATURES
Aralco POS's sales processing has all the functionalities for cashiers to complete transactions quickly and accurately at the point of sale checkout.
- Real-time data communication - read more
- Comprehensive product and customer search options
- Inventory Lookup - read more
- Choice of 2 sell screen options and the default is the Standard Menu for stores with fully barcoded SKUs. The other option is the Item Menu where you can user-defined buttons for departments and SKUs (without barcode) for fast selection on the touch-screen monitor
- Price zone for different store group - read more
- Hold and retrieve transactions - unlimited
- Support multiple salespersons per transaction for commission calculation
- Password protection on voiding, goods exchange/refund, discounting and all sensitive POS functions
- Sell SKU from another location when it is out of stock at your store
- Gift receipts
- Verified Return Form forces returns of goods from the original transaction prevent errors and frauds - read more
- Sales order fulfillment - read more
- 20 payment types - support multiple and unlimited tenders per transaction
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note of customers with in-house accounts as well as payment on account
- Manages payment status and aging of pending invoices to generating Statement of Accounts.
- Accounting interface options to Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMERS
Create multiple rewards plans to attract new customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronization with the central Microsoft SQL database server across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and barcoded ID or magnetic stripe encoding
GIFT PROGRAMS GENERATE NEW TRAFFIC
- Gift Card is unlike the traditional gift voucher which comes with a fixed amount, customers can buy and “store” as much or as little as they like on the Gift Card, making it the perfect gift for any occasion for the card recipient. Any unused balance encourages repeat visits to your stores.
- Gift Certificate can be in the form of a pre-printed voucher or PVC card with QR code or serial number, and your customers can purchase it at any dollar value as a gift to their friends or associates. The gift recipients can redeem them at any of your retail stores' POS and the Back Office Server verifies each Gift Certificate real-time when presented for redemption.
BUNDLES & MARKDOWNS
- Package sales such as buy a doll plus a beauty kit basket get a bundle price
- "Special price" control by time, the day of the week
- Preset quantity discount by a group of items for upselling, example buy any defined 3 silk pillows for $69.90, save $18
- Automated discounting of least performing products at a markdown price
CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- User-definable promotion name with preset start/end date and discount values filterable by brands, product categories, suppliers or range of SKUs
- Discount coupon management
- Email broadcasting for electronic direct mail to your targeted customer base such as regular newsletter, promotions, announcements, reward points statement
- Conditional Promotions such as buy any three rolls of yarns get 20% off regular prices, etc.
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administrator
USER-DEFINABLE REPORTING SYSTEMS
- Stock aging and sell through analysis by season, collection, etc
- Best & worst selling items report by style, color, size and other matrix options
- Inventory & sales report by matrix or non-matrix
- Staff Performance and commission
- Profitability, cost of goods sold
- Year on year, month on month analysis
- Tabular, Matrix, Chart and Cube report formats
- Report Scheduler
- Interactive with Microsoft Outlook
- Output report as HTML, CSV or to Microsoft Excel, Words and PDF
- Report security access rights by individual and group of employees
Contact IRMCS for more information.