Furniture retailers need to carefully control their furniture inventory and pricing, manage multiple furniture vendors, and maintain accurate and detailed order and sales records. That’s why our Furniture Point of Sale Software helps you manage your furniture store business from controlling out of stock inventory to organizing customer loyalty programs.
Seasonality and changing trends in the furniture industry make it important that your inventory stays current and accurate. Our order management system will help organize and manage all outstanding orders from all locations that both the warehouse staff and store operators can access.
The Point of Sale (POS) System offers the "best of breed" solution built for the furniture including lighting industry. Each POS comes with an essential feature - real-time data synchronization with the central database server and this allows you to access current information always at any time.
INVENTORY FEATURES FOR FURNITURE & LIGHTING STORES
- Purchase order management
- Supports multiple suppliers per product
- Supports multiple manufacturers' bar code numbers per product
- Unlimited main and sub-category setup for the product such as Brand, Country of Origin, Collection, Fabric, Material, Rooms, etc
- Allows you to sell and ship from another location at the POS
- Product Configurator is ideal for furniture products where it is not possible to display example model of a 5-seater sofa in a showroom with all the different type of leather, fabric, legs options, etc to choose from. It is also not possible to create these options as different SKUs since there are so many combinations which are not ready stock.
Hence this module makes it easier to set up these options tied to a model, simplifying customers' choice with auto cost and the price jumps at the POS.
- Manage picking and delivery due date for planning and prompt fulfillment of customers' orders
- Customers' special order management throughout the system (stamped on Purchase Orders and Goods Receiving).
- Standard order quantity is used in P.O. for supplier standard order quantity
- EDI capability between POS to Back Office to external systems (i.e. Manufacturing Plants)
- Multiple warehouse support
- Multiple company support
- Zone specific product pricing
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Comprehensive Inventory Lookup with real-time data on stock units at hand by style number with drill-down to colors and sizes available, movement by locations at any POS or Back Office System (BOS) workstations. Inventory Lookup is also available within the checkout process allowing the cashier to instantly engage the customer on the current stock availability.
MODEL STOCK (MIN/MAX) SYSTEM FOR RE-ORDERING
To ensure the efficient use of inventory on SKUs, Aralco Retail Systems has the standard re-ordering system to prevent over-ordering thus reduces the needs for clearance markdowns:
- Pre-set ideal inventory levels by product and location are ideal for retailers who order repeat items
- Model stocks by store type allow multi-location operations to reduce data entry and monitoring
- Reports of shortages/overages in current on-hand-levels provides alerts for management
- The report also shows shortages/overages at different store locations to drive transfers of product from over-stocked stores to under-inventoried locations
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required for.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or de-centralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tag, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as sofa, tables, beddings, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
- Sales history with full receipts
- Sales order tracking with full receipts
- Accounting details ( perfect for corporate customers )
- User-definable customer's demographic profile, recording size, color, preferences etc.
- User-definable reporting on customer purchase history and demographics for email targeted marketing
- Email Broadcasting with email merging capability
- Membership card system with user definable member group and privileges
- Membership and loyalty card systems are interactive with a webcam to capture a picture of the customer for in-store card printing
SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT AT THE POS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for furniture retailers of any size.
- Order entry at any location
- Automated minimum-deposit calculation on orders (user definable by percent of total)
- Offered price (before or after tax) automatic discount calculation
- Optional gross profit percent calculation at POS at the time of price negotiation
- Customer orders with multiple partial payments, at any location
- Customer order partial-pickup and payment
- Order cancellation (entire or partial)
- Optional deposit refund upon cancellations
- Total flexibility to modify customer orders
- Order lookup at back office or originating store
- Customer order arrival notification upon goods receiving
- Order fulfillment and invoicing
- Auto sales order import to purchase order
- Quotation management
- Accounts Receivable / Layaways, credit notes, statements, invoice aging
CUSTOMER LOYALTY POINTS PROGRAM
- Create multiple rewards plans to attract new customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Fully automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal - processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server and across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and bar coded ID or magnetic stripe encoding
- Gift Card program - in-store prepaid stored-value money card redeemable at any POS station at any store location and any unused balance encourages repeat visits.
- Gift Certificate program with system generated ID number (at the POS) with centralized redemption management at the back office, layered down to transaction date and receipt number
BUNDLES & MARKDOWNS
- Package sales such as buy any mattress with a king size bed get a bundle price
- "Special price" control by time, the day of the week
- Preset quantity discount by a group of items for upselling example buy any defined 3 lamp shades for $600 and save $99.
- Automatic discount of older models at a markdown price
CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- User-definable promotion name with preset start/end date and discount values, filterable by brands, product categories, seasons, suppliers or range of SKUs
- Gift voucher sales and redemption management
- Discount coupon management
- Email broadcasting for electronic direct mail to your targeted customer base such as regular newsletter, promotions, announcements, reward points statement
- Conditional Promotions such as PWP example buy above $15,000.00 gets any selected two-seater sofa for FREE, etc.
POS SECURITY FEATURES
- Fingerprint scanning to identify staff for registering time attendance and log in at the point of sale
- Fingerprint scanning for access rights to controlled areas of the program at the point of sale
- All back office and POS critical functions are password-protected by user group
- User definable access levels ensure only authorized entry to specific areas
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required
USER-DEFINABLE REPORTING SYSTEMS
- Stock aging and sell through analysis by season, collection, etc
- Best & worst selling items report by style, color, size and other matrix options
- Inventory & sales report by matrix or non-matrix
- Staff Performance and commission
- Profitability, cost of goods sold
- Year on year, month on month analysis
- Tabular, Matrix, Chart and Cube report formats
- Report Scheduler
- Interactive with Microsoft Outlook
- Output report as HTML, CSV or to Microsoft Excel, Words and PDF
- Report security access rights by individual and group of employees
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note, payment status of invoices and sales orders to generating Statement of Accounts.
- Accounting interface options to Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
Aralco offers mobile solutions for simple and functional POS including stock processing features such as Purchase Order, Stock Transfers, Receiving and Stock Count - useful for pop-up stores, events, and store-in-departmental store format.
The mobile solution is highly flexible, user-friendly and it can run on any IOS, Android smartphones or tablets and handheld computers.
Furniture and lighting retailers who have extended business channels such as wholesale distribution, as well as online store, will find the perfect fit in Aralco Retail Systems. With the same central Microsoft SQL Database, Aralco is able to unify all your retail stores, distribution and E-commerce divisions on one single platform in real-time.
With the single platform, retailers will benefit significantly from the seamless workflows, gain total visibility from the back office to every business divisions - resulting in rapid operational growth with the improved efficiency and productivity.
Contact IRMCS for more information.