Furniture retailers need to carefully control their furniture inventory and pricing, manage multiple furniture vendors, and maintain accurate and detailed order and sales records. That’s why our Furniture Point of Sale Software helps you manage your furniture store business from controlling out of stock inventory to organizing customer loyalty programs.
Seasonality and changing trends in the furniture industry make it important that your inventory stays current and accurate. Our order management system will help organize and manage all outstanding orders from all locations that both the warehouse staff and store operators can access.
The Point of Sale (POS) System offers the "best of breed" solution built for the furniture including the lighting industry. Each POS comes with an essential feature - real-time data synchronization with the central database server and this allows you to access current information always at any time.
INVENTORY FEATURES FOR FURNITURE & LIGHTING STORES
- Purchase order management
- Supports multiple suppliers per product
- Supports multiple manufacturers' bar code numbers per product
- Unlimited main and sub-category set up for the product such as Brand, Country of Origin, Collection, Fabric, Material, Rooms, etc
- Allows you to sell and ship from another location at the POS
- Manage picking and delivery due date for planning and prompt fulfillment of customers' orders
- Customers' special order management throughout the system (stamped on Purchase Orders and Goods Receiving).
- Standard order quantity is used in P.O. for supplier standard order quantity
- Digitize stock movements of each product
- Model Stock for re-stocking (Min/Max Reorder)
- EDI capability between POS to Back Office to external systems (i.e. Manufacturing Plants)
- Multiple warehouse support
- Multiple company support
- Zone specific product pricing
Fabric Configurator is ideal for furniture products where it is not possible to display a product with many variables and options for example a 5-seater sofa in a showroom with all the different types of leather, fabric, legs options, etc to choose from.
It is also cumbersome to create these options as different SKUs and besides most of these options are not ready stock and indent from suppliers only when they are ordered by customers.
Hence this module makes it easy by pre-setting up these options tied to a product model, thus simplifying sales order processing with the accurate recording of customers' choices with auto-costings and the price jumps at the Aralco POS.
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Comprehensive Inventory Lookup with real-time data on stock units at hand by style number with drill-down to colors and sizes available, movement by locations at any POS or Back Office System (BOS) workstations. Inventory Lookup is also available within the checkout process allowing the cashier to instantly engage the customer on the current stock availability.
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or a large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand, and numbers of days stock is required.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tags, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as sofa, tables, beddings, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
ENGAGE CUSTOMERS DEEPER WITH ARALCO'S CRM
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT AT THE POS
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for furniture retailers of any size.
- Inventory Lookup -read more
- Real-time data communication -read more
- Order entry at any location
- Automated minimum-deposit calculation on orders (user-definable by percent of total)
- Offered price (before or after-tax) automatic discount calculation
- Optional gross profit percent calculation at POS at the time of price negotiation
- Customer orders with multiple partial payments, at any location
- Customer order partial-pickup and payment
- Order cancellation (entire or partial)
- Optional deposit refund upon cancellations
- Total flexibility to modify customer orders
- Order lookup at back office or originating store
- Customer order arrival notification upon goods receiving
- Order fulfillment and invoicing -read more
- Auto sales order import to purchase order
- Quotation management
Let Aralco manage and track your receivables and any outstanding payments from your customers seamlessly as the POS software is fully integrated with the Aralco back-office systems' accounting.
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note, payment status of invoices and sales orders to generating Statement of Accounts.
- Accounting interface options to Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
BUILD & RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMERS' LOYALTY
Create multiple rewards plans to attract new customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Fully automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal - processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server and across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and barcoded ID or magnetic stripe encoding
GIFT PROGRAMS BOOST FOOTFALL
Aralco's Gift Programs drive new traffic to your stores and they are all automated at the Aralco POS without the need for administration tasks at the store or back-office. This makes it is so simple for cashiers to process sales or redemption of the gift solutions to any transaction so that he or she can still fully engage customers at the checkout.
- Gift Card is unlike the traditional gift voucher which comes with a fixed amount, customers can buy and “store” as much or as little as they like on the Gift Card, making it the perfect gift for any occasion for the card recipient. Any unused balance encourages repeat visits to your stores.
- Gift Registry program is for customers who select desired merchandise at your store for their wedding, baby shower, etc and you simply registered them at the store’s Aralco POS. The list of items in the registry is then made available to their group of friends and retrievable at the Aralco POS for their purchase at any store location.
ENTICE SHOPPERS WITH IRRESISTIBLE DEALS & OFFERS
- Package sales such as buy any mattress with a king-size bed for a bundled price
- "Special price" control by time, the day of the week
- Preset quantity discount by a group of items for upselling example buy any defined 3 lamp shades for $600 and save $99.
- An automatic discount of older models at a markdown price
- User-definable promotion name with preset start/end date and discount values, filterable by brands, product categories, seasons, suppliers or range of SKUs
- Discount coupon management
- Conditional Promotions such as PWP example buy above $15,000.00 get any selected two-seater sofa at 30% off.
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administrator
USER-DEFINABLE REPORTING SYSTEMS
Here are some of the key features for flexible and comprehensive reporting:
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Chart & Cube reporting options
- Create your own formulas in the reports
- Report E-mail Scheduler
- Supports images of products and customers
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PDF
- BI Dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
Your back office administrator can set up security access rights on reports by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc as well as by individual employees.
Contact IRMCS for more information.