Aralco Retail Management and Point of Sales (POS) Systems have been developed extensively for electronic goods, watch, or any appliances businesses. It manages and simplifies everything for you so that your employees can have more time to focus on your customers and the essential tools to help you grow your business, with online or real-time data visibility from your back office to stores and E-commerce.
Our retail solution is able to manage your inventory by serial number at hand and when sold for warranty tracking, including inventory parts such as watch straps by colors, etc,
Aralco Retail Systems has it all ready in its standard Back Office Systems and POS modules, perfect for any single and chain-store retailers for the camera, watch, electronic, and appliances industry.
SERIAL NUMBER INVENTORY
Aralco gives you the right tool to manage the serial numbers of your products, as a result, you no longer need to create different product codes for each serial number of the same product which is tedious and cumbersome.
Serial numbers of products are created during stock receipting thereafter serial numbers can be scanned or are selectable in a drop list during stock transfers, stock counting, and adjustments and when selling them at the Aralco POS.
Products sold serial numbers sold are recorded and printed clearly on the Aralco POS receipt. Furthermore, Aralco Retail Systems supports the following features to optimize your inventory management and provide perpetual stock information to your back office and store employees.
- Inventory On-hand of a product with serial number lookup
- Digitize stock movements of each product
- Unlimited user-definable product categories such as brand, material, country of origin, composition, etc and these are filterable for reporting
- Non-serial numbered items such as accessories, repairs, and other personal shopping services are supported
- Minimum and maximum stock level by store, distribution center, and company
- Product images and sound links to products for digital catalog
- Bin numbers
- System generated barcode and, alternate barcode sets
- Supplier and product lead time
- Model Stock for re-stocking (Min/Max Reorder)
REAL-TIME INVENTORY DATA LOOKUP
Inventory Lookup with real-time data is available at the POS or at any BOS workstations showing stock units at hand for any SKU (even drilling down to serial numbers) and its movement by location.
Hence your employees and cashiers are able to engage customers with current stock information, and at the same time managers have access to real-time stock status at every store to ensure optimal stock level
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or a large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand, and numbers of days stock is required.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock and broken size/color
STOCK PROCESSING ANYWHERE
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors, or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tags, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as headphones, televisions, refrigerators, accessories, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or style numbers
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimensions such as colors and sizes
- Regular or markdown Prices
OPTION TO DIGITIZE YOUR SHELF LABELS
Due to demands from retailers, Aralco has built an interface for any brand of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) systems where product data with new or changed prices are automatically generated by the inventory system every other minute for "pickup" by the store' ESL server.
Read more on ESL Interface with Aralco.
ENGAGE CUSTOMERS DEEPER WITH ARALCO'S CRM
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
FEATURE-RICH RETAIL POS SYSTEMS FOR ELECTRONIC GOODS & APPLIANCES STORES
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for retailers of any size.
Let Aralco manage and track your receivables and any outstanding payments from your customers seamlessly as the POS software is fully integrated with the Aralco back-office systems' accounting.
- Manages deposits, credit limit, credit note, payment status of invoices, and sales orders to generating Statement of Accounts.
- Accounting interface options to Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
EARN CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Aralco POS comes standard with a Loyalty Program to help you win over your customers' loyalty - you can create multiple reward plans to attract customers and drive up repeat visits to your stores.
- Automated point calculation and redemption at each POS terminal, processed real-time seamlessly with data synchronized with the central Microsoft SQL database server across stores via the Internet.
- In-store loyalty card printing with member's photo and barcoded ID or magnetic stripe encoding or QR codes
GENERATE NEW TRAFFIC WITH GIFT PROGRAMS
- Gift Card is unlike the traditional gift voucher which comes with a fixed amount, customers can buy and “store” as much or as little as they like on the Gift Card, making it the perfect gift for any occasion for the card recipient. Any unused balance encourages repeat visits to your stores.
- Gift Certificate can be in the form of a pre-printed voucher or PVC card with QR code or serial number, and your customers can purchase it at any dollar value as a gift to their friends or associates. The gift recipients can redeem them at any of your retail stores' POS and the Back Office Server verifies each Gift Certificate real-time when presented for redemption.
- Gift Registry program is for customers who select desired merchandise at your store for their wedding, baby shower, etc and you simply registered them at the store’s Aralco POS. The list of items in the registry is then made available to their group of friends and retrievable at the Aralco POS for their purchase at any store location.
ENTICE CUSTOMERS WITH ATTRACTIVE DEALS
Aralco Retail Systems has all the tools for upselling bundles, quantity discounts, markdowns, and all sorts of promotions that are centrally managed so that you can entice your customers with irresistible offers every day of the week.
- Package sales such as purchase any zoom lens with a camera get a bundle price
- "Special price" control by time, the day of the week
- Preset quantity discount by a group of items for upselling, for example, buy any defined 2 headphones for $600, save $99.
- Automatic discounting of old models at a markdown price
- Discount coupon management with validations on minimum purchase amount and date range
- Date-sensitive promotion price on selected SKUs filtered by brands, suppliers or any categories
- Conditional Promotions such as PWP, for example, buy above $5,000.00 gets a 55-inch TV at 50% off
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administrator
USER-DEFINABLE REPORTING SYSTEMS
Aralco Reporting Engine comes standard with 150 standard reports which are user-definable and you can create new reports easily on your own without any programmers. Important reports such as Sell Through, Auto Stock Replenishment, etc are available.
Besides reporting on the current year, you can generate year-on-year data on SKUs and any categories to compare historical performances as there is no limit to how much historical data can be stored in the SQL database server.
Here are some of the key features for flexible and deep reporting:
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Chart & Cube reporting options
- Create your own formulas in the reports
- Report E-mail Scheduler
- Supports images of products and customers
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PDF
- BI Dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
Your back office administrator can set up security access rights on reports by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc as well as by individual employees.
Contact IRMCS for more information.