Successfully manage your sales, your special orders, your customers, your inventory, and your accounting - Aralco POS Software is designed for Paint, Hardware and Auto Parts Stores.
These stores of all sizes can benefit from the Aralco point of sale system because they automate virtually every part of the business for you.
Aralco POS software boosts efficiency and productivity in your store environment and allows you to ring up items quickly and easily, manage time and inventory and develop customer loyalty. Aralco POS software allows you to keep the real-time inventory of all kinds of products from paint cans to the copper wire by the meter.
Aralco POS features designed for Paint, Hardware and Auto Parts stores include:
- Customize colors for clients using Tint Ingredients
- Lookup of “tint history” for customer repeat orders
- Model Stock for re-stocking (Min/Max Reorder)
- Grid, non-grid inventory supported (inventory by color)
- Special pricing by customer group (e.g. designers, contractors, tradespeople)
- Product image and sound links for multi-media catalogs
- Accounts receivable and statements emailing
- Payment on account is taken at stores as well as H.Q.
INVENTORY LOOKUP WITH REAL-TIME DATA
Inventory Lookup with real-time data is available at the POS or at any BOS workstations showing stock units at hand for any SKU and its movement by location.
Hence your employees and cashiers are able to engage customers with current stock information, and at the same time managers have access to real-time stock status at every store to ensure optimal stock level.
AUTO STOCK REPLENISHMENT SOLUTIONS
This module is particularly a must-have tool for retailers with large inventory lines or a large network of stores as it can help recommend stock order or transfer requirements. The data generated is quick and accurate based on actual sales history, sales trend, stock at hand and numbers of days stock is required.
The three options available are:
- Auto Purchase Orders - for re-stocking goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - allocation for a new shipment of goods
- Auto Stock Transfer - stock balancing among stores to manage over/under stock
STOCK PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Aralco Retail Systems comes complete with all the tools for your inventory needs in the Back Office Systems (BOS) application, available at any POS and BOS workstations. Most of the stock processing functions can be recorded using the standard keyboard, barcode scanners, portable data collectors or mobile devices (IOS and Android) :
- Purchase Order (foreign and local currencies)
- Goods Receiving
- Inter-branch Transfer
- Stock Physical Count (full and cyclical)
- Returns to Vendor
- Quantity Adjustment
- Average Cost Adjustment
Depending on your company policy, any of the above stock processing functions can be centralized or decentralized, and only authorized users are able to access each stock function.
PRODUCT LABELING SOLUTIONS
Aralco's Inventory software module comes with a versatile price labeling systems for printing barcoded price labels with a range of barcode thermal printers, and to any laser printer for A4-paper size labeling for the display shelves.
Each label format is user-definable while label rolls available on plain rolls and swing tags, and you can have as many label types or sizes needed for different product categories such as paint cans, paint brushes, ladders, drilling tools, etc.
Aralco's labeling supports the following data outputs:
- Alphanumeric product code or part number
- System barcode number or manufacturer barcode number
- The unlimited product description on multiple lines when required
- Product categories such as brand, collection, etc
- Product dimension such as colors
- Regular or markdown Prices
Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) is also available with Aralco Retail Systems, please click here for more information.
ENGAGE CUSTOMERS DEEPER WITH ARALCO'S CRM
Aralco's CRM is extremely comprehensive and interacts with all modules and POS systems in real-time. With its customer-centric features, this tool can help boost profits in the long run by enhancing customer retention.
FEATURE-RICH RETAIL POS SYSTEMS FOR PAINT, HARDWARE & AUTO PART STORES
Aralco Retail Point of Sale (POS) Software System runs in your retail stores with its own secured local database and functions independently of the central Back Office Server and fail-safe should there be Internet disruption.
Aralco offers comprehensive functionalities never available before in a single POS solution - easy to use and suitable for retailers of any size.
ENTICE CUSTOMERS WITH IRRESISTIBLE DEALS
Aralco Retail Systems has all the tools for upselling bundles, quantity discounts, markdowns, and all sorts of promotions that are centrally managed so that you can entice your customers with irresistible offers every day of the week.
- Package sales such as paint items for painting a 120 sq.m 5-room apartment at a bundled price - read more
- Quantity discount for a group of SKUs or single SKU for example, buy paintbrush for $3.90 or buy 3 for $10.00 - read more
- The automatic discount of SKUs on least performing products at a markdown price
- Coupons with purchase value and date validations - read more
- Date-sensitive promotion for selected SKUs filtered by suppliers, brands or any categories - read more
- Conditional promotions - set rules for any mix and match conditions such as buy $600 worth of paint cans get 30% of any ladders - read more
GENERATES NEW TRAFFIC WITH GIFT CARD
Gift Card is the perfect gift solution for your customers which also benefits you with advance payment when you start to sell gift cards at your stores.
Your existing customers buy the Gift Card at a value of their choice as a gift for friends or family members, and as a result, recipients of gift cards become your new customers.
Therefore, Gift Card generates new footfalls for your business and increases sales revenue from the day they check out your store.
Gift Card can be redeemed in part value and this gives recipients another good reason to come back to your store - read more about selling & redeeming Gift Card at the store POS.
DATA & USER ACCESS SECURITY
The user access security in Aralco Retail Systems is role-based, simply assign each user to a user-defined BOS (Back Office Systems) and POS user groups such as Sales Associates, Supervisors, Store Managers, etc.
Within each BOS or POS group, you can enable or disable functions for users in the respective checklist - read more.
- Aralco POS has an option for fingerprint scanning to identify staff for time attendance, log in and access rights to void transactions, refunds, discount, etc - read more
- Employees at the retail store are able to log in to the BOS to perform tasks they are authorized to do so such as stock transfers or adjustments, print barcode labels, raise a purchase order to suppliers, etc
- Passwords and access levels can be changed from back office as and when required by your back office administratoR
USER-DEFINABLE BACK OFFICE REPORTS
Aralco Reporting Engine comes standard with 150 standard reports which are user-definable and you can create new reports easily on your own without any programmers.
Besides reporting on the current year, you can generate year-on-year data on SKUs and any categories to compare historical performances as there is no limit to how much historical data can be stored in the SQL database server.
Here are some of the key features for flexible and deep reporting:
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Chart & Cube reporting options
- Create your own formulas in the reports
- Report E-mail Scheduler
- Supports images of products and customers
- Interactive with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PDF
- BI Dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
Your back office administrator can set up security access rights on reports by divisions of your company such purchase department, accounts department, etc as well as by individual employees.
Contact IRMCS for more information.