Loyalty Program is a standard feature in Aralco fully integrated with the Back Office and POS Systems, making it possible for retailers to implement their very own in-house Frequent Shopper Reward Systems.
At the POS checkout, processing loyalty points for the customer is automated in real-time and therefore always accurate, fast and simple to use. This improves customer shopping experience enticing them to come back frequently to buy more as they get rewarded for their loyalty to your store or brand.
It is an effective, proven incentive marketing and a ready solution to boost your sales revenue and profit.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS & FEATURES:
Aralco Back Office System (BOS) server centrally manages reward points seamlessly and in real-time for single or chain store retailers.
- Loyalty Points encourages frequent visits
- Loyalty Program establishes brand awareness
- Simple to use and are fully automatic at the POS enhances the customer shopping experience
- The choice to identify your loyalty customer by reading the membership card ID on the rear of the card using bar code scanning or magnetic stripe reader at the POS, or search by filtering i.e. customer name, passport number, phone number, etc
- Points information are printed clearly on the sales receipt
- Customer's reward balance after points issued or redeemed are immediately synchronized real-time across stores by the central Aralco Server
- Reward points are placed on the customer’s file, so your frequent shoppers can request for their points balances at any store
- Points on the voided transaction, goods return or refund are reversed in the loyalty customer account, automatically by the POS systems
- End of Day POS Report summarizes points issuance and redemption clearly along with other sales information
- Loyalty Program requires zero administration and is hassle free
- Create multiple rewards plans to attract and drive up repeat visits to your stores
- Rewards can be linked to dollar values of purchases or to specific products by departments, brands, categories or suppliers
- Set your own exchange rate per redemption point
- Option to disable points for products that are already on sale
- User-definable reporting on customer spending at each store's points activities, etc
- Email broadcasting of Loyalty Points Statements to your customer groups
Explore Aralco Retail Systems for Gift Card Systems
Contact IRMCS to boost your revenue with Aralco's Loyalty Program.