Aralco Retail Systems is the most complete software solutions meeting every demand of grocery stores, minimarts, c-stores, supermarkets, butchery, and delicatessen on a single platform.
Aralco Back Office Software (BOS) offers real-time data processing so that grocery retailers can respond immediately with the current information to stores' performances, inventory status, customers, competitions and everything else.
It is also imperative that retail Back Office Software must be robust, comprehensive and functional enough for grocers to manage every aspect of their back-office processes efficiently and data flows seamlessly to each store's POS checkouts.
ARALCO POS IS POWER FOR GROCERY CHECKOUTS
Aralco POS offers the feature-rich Point Of Sale (POS) solutions, yet fail-safe where it continues to operate during network or Internet outages, assuring you your customers never have to wait.
The complete suite of modules available in Aralco POS for grocery markets is unparalleled, empowering your employees with all the tools to deliver the best customer experience at every checkout with great accuracy and speed!
A POS THAT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Package for selling product bundling, set meals, etc - read more
- Sales of kit set such hampers, gift baskets, half-melon, carton of beer with inventory auto-deduct or pre-assembled - read more
- Support multiple manufacturers' bar code numbers per product
- "Happy or Special Hour" price control by time, the day of the week - for example, buy any beer from 5 pm to 7 pm gets 50 cents off per bottle or can
- Quantity discount for a group of mixed SKUs or single SKU - for example, buy an avocado at $3.98 @ or 3 for $10.00 - read more
- Set automatic discount of expiring items i.e Quick Sell 30% Off or at a markdown price
- Automatic member discounting when applicable
- POS (RS232C) interface to the In-counter Scanner Scale or Table-top Scale for weigh-and-transfer the weight value of SKUs to Aralco POS instantly for price calculation at the checkout. Our partnering scale brands are Mettler Toledo, Datalogic/Magellan, Honeywell, KiloTech, Caszero, and Ohaus Adventurer.
- Scan and read barcode labels with pre-weighed prices generated by scale printers such as Digi model no. SM 100 and SM 5300 series - products designated for scale printers are automatically generated by Aralco for data import into the scale printer (as PLUs) via the store's local area network.
HERE ARE MORE AWESOME CHECKOUT FEATURES -
- Issue and print loyalty points on members' receipts - read more
- Record and print redeemed points on members' receipts
- Sell Gift Card to boost footfall - read more
- Redeem Gift Card at any store, verified real-time by the Aralco central server
- Goods exchange, verified return & credit notes
- Coupons with purchase value and date validations - read more
- Unlimited Split Tenders
- Hold & Recall transactions (unlimited)
- User-definable fast buttons for groups, SKUs, and function keys on the touch screen - read more about POS Item Menu
- Sales Order processing option and deposit payments, fulfillments - read more
- Support charge account (sales invoice on credit terms), credit limit, payment on account, etc
- Support multiple printers - receipts, A4 invoices/ delivery order
- Email digital receipts or invoices to customers
- Options for 2-line Pole Display, Customer-facing Monitor
- Option for signature pad
- Interface to Credit/Debit Card (not available in all countries)
- Interface to Cash/Note Recyclers (not available in all countries)
- Interface to Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL)
- Integrate and unify Aralco's inventory data, status, CRM, loyalty program, etc with your corporate website/E-commerce
REAL-TIME DATA COMMUNICATION
Each Aralco POS has a local-sync module to instantly transmit the completed transaction or receipt to the central server to update sales and inventory for items sold. It also communicates continuously with the central server* to receive promotion and markdown prices, new or changed customer and product information every few seconds automatically via the Internet.
* The central database server can be hosted on-premises or in a data center of your choice.
Read more about Aralco Communication Network.
GROCERY INVENTORY MADE EASY
In the grocery business, there are thousands of products that may come in different sizes, packing, weight, UOM with product variations and mixes making it cumbersome to manage with inadequate inventory software.
Thanks to Aralco's Inventory module built with brilliant features for the grocery business to handle variable inventory type and to overcome complex requirements. With Aralco, it streamlines operations from the purchase order, defining kit sets, transfers, adjustments, and etc. to selling products at the POS checkouts, resulting in high efficiency across your organization.
COMPREHENSIVE REPORTING ON REAL-TIME DATA
Aralco Report Engine is feature-rich and easy-to-use with extensive capabilities for producing accurate and superior reports with in-depth analysis so that you can make timely and correct decisions - there are over 100 standard reports that can be further modified to user specifications.
Our clients love the Aralco Reporting Engine for being the perfect data analytics tool as it saves them countless man-hours preparing reports for analytics every day and periodically - read about building your own reports.
Contact IRMCS for more information on Grocery Retail and Distribution Management Solutions